Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Better late than never…

I know I'm late to the game, but I think I'm at a point where I have something to share with the .Net community.
This blog will especially focus on .Net, C# and Silverlight software development and (Microsoft) technology in general. Nothing special you may think, but I also have a passion for algorithms, computer graphics and physical simulations and therefore I always try to implement nice algorithms using modern software development technologies. If you are interested in my previous projects, please visit my website.

You might ask why I have chosen Blogger / Blogspot as platform. It’s easy to use, the setup was smooth, it's free and not over-featured and I don't need super styled Themes. Not at least I could use my Google account. However I was a bit disappointed that Blogger has no integrated syntax highlighting, but I have seen other Google blogs with highlighted syntax. If you have any tips for me, I would appreciate it if you could drop a line in the comments or contact me in another way.

OK, enough for the first introductory post. In the next post I will write about a Silverlight topic.
Let the journey
begin...

Photo by Jayme Frye

No comments:

Post a Comment