Many contributions were integrated and lots of bugs fixed. Among those are some nice new color modifications and also long awaited DrawLine with variable thickness, pen support, better anti-aliased lines, Cohen-Sutherland line clipping, even-odd polygon filling and alpha-blended shape filling... Read the details at the end of this post or the release notes.
WriteableBitmapEx supports a variety of Windows platforms and versions: WPF, Silverlight, Windows 10 Universal App Platform (UAP), Windows 8/8.1, Windows Phone WinRT and Silverlight 7/8/8.1.
You can download the binaries here or via the NuGet package. The packages contain the WriteableBitmapEx binaries. All samples and the source code can be found in the repository.
A big thank you to all the contributors, bug reporters and users of the library who helped to shape this. You rock!
- Added lots of contributions including DrawLine with variable thickness, penning, improved anti-aliasing and Wu's anti-aliasing algorithm
- Added usage of CohenSutherland line clipping for DrawLineAa and DrawLine, etc.
- Added support for alpha blended filled shapes and adapted the FillSample for WPF
- Added FillPolygonsEvenOdd() which uses the even-odd algorithm to fill complex polygons with more than one closed outline like for the letter O
- Added AdjustBrightness(), AdjustContrast() and AdjustGamma() methods
- Added Gray() method which returns the gray scaled version the bitmap
- Fixed regression issue with alpha blending for Blit for non-WinRT
- Fixed bug in Blit Alpha code for WPF when source format is not pre-multiplied alpha
- Fixed bug #21778 where FromStream for WPF needs to be called inside Init scope
- Fixed issue with IndexOutOfRangeEx in DrawLine method
- Fixed Invalidate for Silverlight BitmapContext.Dispose
- Fixed many more reported issues