Monday, November 7, 2016

#HoloTouringUS Stop 2 - Content for the VRDC 2016 HoloLens Presentation

Last week I gave my new HoloLens development presentation also at the Virtual Reality Developer Conference by GDC in San Francisco which was the second stop of my #HoloTouringUS journey. I really enjoyed the conference with nice people, good vibes and interesting new devices.

My talk covered how to develop Mixed Reality apps for the HoloLens using Unity. I covered what VR, AR and MR mean, what makes the HoloLens unique and of course share best practices from more than a year doing HoloLens development and also showcased some of the apps my team and I are building. Of course there was also a fun live demo.

The slide deck can be viewed and downloaded here.
The source code is available in a GitHub repository here.

This video showing the demo was recorded in Hollywood in front of the Chinese Theatre.




No comments:

Post a Comment