Friday, May 5, 2017

Massive Mixed Reality - Content for the Vision VR/AR Summit 2017 Presentation

Beginning of this week I gave my new presentation at the Vision VR/AR Summit in Hollywood, California. I really enjoyed the conference with nice people, good vibes, great content and interesting new devices.

The title of my talk is "Massive Mixed Reality - Leveraging large 3D models with mobile XR" and it covers different strategies for leveraging existing, large 3D models for rendering on a mobile XR device (VR/AR/MR) like the HoloLens. I also showed a live demo of one model reduction tool and also Holographic Remoting in action. The feedback I got was very positive.

The slide deck can be viewed and downloaded here but the main content is in the session itself.
The session was recorded and the video is up on Unity's YouTube channel and embedded below.


No comments:

Post a Comment