Monday, October 23, 2017

Massive Mixed Reality Redux - Content for the AWE Europe 2017 Presentation

Last week I gave a presentation at the Augmented World Expo Europe in Munich. I really enjoyed the conference with nice people, good vibes, great content and interesting new devices. You can read a recap of the conference and my impressions here.

The title of my talk was "Massive Mixed Reality - Leveraging large 3D models with mobile XR" and it covered different strategies for leveraging existing, large 3D models for rendering on a mobile devices like the HoloLens. The room was packed and I received very positive feedback.

The slide deck can be viewed and downloaded here but the main content is in the session itself.
The session was recorded and the video is up on AWE's YouTube channel and embedded below.






No comments:

Post a Comment